Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taking off (or learning to fly)

Anyone who knows me well, knows that in my heart, I am a writer.  If you know me a little better, you also know that I like eagles.  That is how I chose the title for my blog.  I wanted to combine two of my interests. 

I kept a private journal starting when I was in my early twenties and like many things, started enthusiastically, but then, over time, I suppose I lost interest and haven't written anything in that for a few years now.  This will be more of a public journal.  The flight of the eagle is my life's journey.  Writing in this format is me learning to fly. 

In addition to sharing a bit about what is going on in my life, I will also use this platform to share many of the articles and reflections I have written (and am still writing.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment